Insomnia Strikes Again
Inconveniently, I am awake at 12:30 a.m. when I need to be asleep. Work tomorrow.
And my cell phone just rang. I wasn't sleeping, but I was jolted out of my fretful tossing and turning. Not many people even call me on my cell phone, and mostly not at 12:30 a.m. Of course it was a wrong number, or something, because when I answered there was no one there.
Well, this is a boring post, I know. But writing it is making me sleepy....
Cross your fingers for me.
And my cell phone just rang. I wasn't sleeping, but I was jolted out of my fretful tossing and turning. Not many people even call me on my cell phone, and mostly not at 12:30 a.m. Of course it was a wrong number, or something, because when I answered there was no one there.
Well, this is a boring post, I know. But writing it is making me sleepy....
Cross your fingers for me.
2 Comments:
Hey, I was awake after midnight last night. I should have called you ....
that would have been fun.... maybe we can talk soon sometime before midnight (!)
Post a Comment
<< Home