Grateful
Most of all, for a roof over my head and food in my tiny New-York-apartment-sized refrigerator.
For friends and family.
Health--soundness of body and mind. The ability to read, think, see, hear.
My kind and bendable yoga teachers.
The sky and the rain. The changeability of each day.
The kind man who got up to give me a seat on the subway, who left me no choice about it, just got up and said, "Sit down," the other day even though I am neither pregnant nor excessively old (?), nor was I wearing heels (all criteria in my mind for accepting a seat). I was anxious and stressed and tired, and somehow this nice man noticed and gave me his seat.
For friends and family.
Health--soundness of body and mind. The ability to read, think, see, hear.
My kind and bendable yoga teachers.
The sky and the rain. The changeability of each day.
The kind man who got up to give me a seat on the subway, who left me no choice about it, just got up and said, "Sit down," the other day even though I am neither pregnant nor excessively old (?), nor was I wearing heels (all criteria in my mind for accepting a seat). I was anxious and stressed and tired, and somehow this nice man noticed and gave me his seat.
2 Comments:
I'm thankful for those things too (except perhaps for the subway seat, although I'd certainly be if I had been in the same situation).
Have a Happy Thanksgiving too!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
<< Home