Resolutions
The usual boring but important ones:
* lose weight/eat healthy/get (more) exercise
* lose the credit card debt!
Plus:
* enjoy life (as in the following activities)
To all who stop by today (or in the tomorrows that follow), a very happy, healthy, and peaceful new year.
And, an invitation: say hello if you are reading and haven't ever made yourself known. I will stop by your place and say hello, too.
* lose weight/eat healthy/get (more) exercise
* lose the credit card debt!
Plus:
* enjoy life (as in the following activities)
*see more theater and live music
*get outside! (hiking, perhaps)
*watch less TV, do more reading, writing, thinking
*practice gratitude
To all who stop by today (or in the tomorrows that follow), a very happy, healthy, and peaceful new year.
And, an invitation: say hello if you are reading and haven't ever made yourself known. I will stop by your place and say hello, too.
8 Comments:
Practicing gratitude is, I think, a biggie. It's on my list as well. It's something I've been consciously putting a lot of energy into for the last six months or so.
Happy new year to you!
I'm here! :) But you've certainly said hi many times already.
Here's to the resolutions! I love the idea of gratitude, even in small ways like stopping to appreciate a nice sunset or something.
Hello!
Oh, wait, I'm not exactly a lurker.
But I'd like to applaud the idea of getting outside more.
Happy New Year!
thanks for all the good wishes from my favorite nonlurkers! the real question, jo(e), is why are we both up at 2:35 a.m.??? Oh, well, nice to know I have company. I'm going to try to hit the pillow (again) soon. work tomorrow....
Well, I've got a houseful of high school and college kids in "vacation mode" -- so that's my excuse for being awake in the middle of the night.
qr
Happy New Year to you also.
Happy New Year!!
I love the middle of the night conversation. I'm always up in the middle of the night ;)
hi jar, and lilian, thanks for the good wishes. it's almost the middle of the night again.... but I'm going to try to nip this late night in the bud and get to bed
Post a Comment
<< Home