Super Duper Weekend Ahead
Heading to Chicago tomorrow to see two different sets of friends. Activities to include going out dancing, staying in a nice hotel, going out to Wrigley Field for a ball game, a barbecue, long walks, and lots of gab. Oh, and somehow my frequent-flyer miles that I am using for the trip enabled me to score a seat in first class one way. First time ever for me. I am PSYCHED! One of my co-workers said, sternly, "No sleeping on the plane. You have to be awake to soak up every moment of that first-class experience." Since I am permanently sleep-deprived and even more so right at the moment and not likely to get much sleep tonight, it may be hard to follow her instructions. Maybe I'll bring some toothpicks to prop my eyelids open.
See ya on the flip side....
See ya on the flip side....
2 Comments:
Ha! That's exciting. And are you meeting Jo(e) there? Good for you and bad for us since we'll be missing her while not far from Snowstorm City region. :-(
ENJOY! And let us know how your "first class experience" went (reading that makes me laugh and remember my husband's "ivy-league experience" -- when he intereviewed there ;-).
Lilian: no, I missed jo(e) by a couple of days. I didn't know she'd be there when I planned this trip a while ago (nor did she, I suspect). I had a great time--will post about it now.
Post a Comment
<< Home