Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moving On

I feel like I should post something, just to move us away from the topic of cockroaches. (Yes, all is still well on that front.)

But I am so dead tired it's hard to think of a thing to say. Started teaching again this week, and I'm glad to be back, but sometimes I don't go to sleep early enough, and I have the day job and then the nighttime teaching gig. And it's 95 degrees out. And things are not great with my father, who fell yet again in his apartment over the weekend. Thankfully, he is okay, although he has a black eye. It's very upsetting. But it's the way things are now.

I am working on that early bedtime, so I'm off for now. More soon, perhaps.

2 Comments:

Blogger YourFireAnt said...

Glad you posted. Good to hear about your sweltering air and tiredness. We have the same 95 degrees here, and I'm TIRED from it.

'nother book headin' your way.

T.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Sarah Sometimes said...

Thanks, FA. Look forward to it. The book, that is.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home