Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dailiness

Don't seem to have much to say lately. Should I even bother posting? I have been enjoying keeping up with what other people are writing, which makes me want to contribute something.

So: Things are good, mostly. I am happy to have the days lasting into the evenings now that we are on daylight savings time. Happy to be on spring break from the teaching job although my daytime job continues as usual. Tomorrow is Passover and I will see my family. On Sunday, if the weather is fine, I will tape up my pinky and play volleyball for the first time this season. I am back to doing yoga twice a week, which makes me feel both calm and hopeful.

1 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

I am very happy to be on daylight savings time. And only two more weeks of classes left for me!

Glad to hear you are protecting the pinky.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home