Second Most Boring Dream Ever
Glancing through the newspaper today at work (this is real life, not the dream), I noticed that the Yankee game tonight, was, unusually, being shown on a network TV station I can actually get. I thought, hmm, maybe I'll go home and watch baseball on TV, that will be relaxing.
But I was so tired when I got home I opted for a nap instead. I know you can guess now what I dreamt about--watching baseball on TV! In the dream, I was in a hotel room somewhere, and there was a TV, and I thought, oh, the Yankee game, channel 9, let me turn it on.
Then the dream took me elsewhere, and I never did get to watch the game.
But I was so tired when I got home I opted for a nap instead. I know you can guess now what I dreamt about--watching baseball on TV! In the dream, I was in a hotel room somewhere, and there was a TV, and I thought, oh, the Yankee game, channel 9, let me turn it on.
Then the dream took me elsewhere, and I never did get to watch the game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home