Upstate Yoga
Here's a post for Day Three of Nanowrimo, barely under the wire (having missed Day Two).
Today I went to work, got quite a bit done for five or six hours, barely stopping for lunch, then went out at around 3:30 for a walk in the soft, gray November afternoon, which was not as cold as it looked from inside.
Came back in, got some more done, then went to yoga at 7:00. Class was hard, and fun, and very, very crowded. Barely an inch between mats. I love this studio that I've been going to here in Upstate City, but I kind of wish it weren't so popular.
At the beginning of class I was fretting about feeling too hemmed in but then I let go, as one does in yoga class, and just focused on the poses and the particular element that our teacher was emphasizing. (It had to do with aligning one's head and neck in a certain way.)
When A., the teacher, mentioned the dreaded word "partner pose," I quailed and considered quickly exiting the room. I usually don't mind doing the partner poses once I'm in them, but lately I have not had the courage to get past that first moment of reluctance and shyness, especially when, as tonight, the person next to me is a guy. But, fortunately, my neighbor immediately found another guy to be his partner (we were supposed to choose people with a similar level of strength in our legs) and then I saw, from the row in front of me, that K., a woman whom I've gotten to know to say hello to in this class, and who is just a lovely and friendly and sort of twinkly person, was giving me the high sign (as my father would say). So then we did the little exercise together, which I am not even going to try to explain or describe, but it was fine doing it with her, and I felt grateful to her for reaching out.
And then pretty soon we were winding down, lying still in the darkened room for shavasana, and class was over, and I felt peaceful as I went on my way.
2 Comments:
Cool. You write for Nanomrmo or whatever that's called. Nevertheless, I have some secret nanotechnology only you may see... in fact, it's so secret, only God has privvy. That's how secret it is. Shhh! Dont tell!! Here it is...
Q: Can anyone tell me the difference between K2 and IQ? A: Nthn. In Seventh-Heaven, we gitt'm both for eternity HawrHawr Need a few more thots, ideers, raw wurdz or ironclad iconoclasms? Ta-da! Voila!!
VERBUM SAT SAPIENTI: As an ex-writer of the sassy, savvy, schizophenia we all go through in this lifelong demise, I just wanna help U.S. git past the whorizontal more!ass! we're in (Latin: words to [the] wise)...
"This finite existence is only a test, son," God Almighty told me in my coma. "Far beyond thy earthly tempest is where you'll find tangible, corpulent eloquence" (paraphrased). Lemme tella youse without d'New Joisey accent...
I actually saw Seventh-Heaven when we died: you couldn't GET any moe curly, party-hardy-endorphins, blatant, extravagantly-surplus-lush Upstairs when my beautifull, brilliant, bombastic girly-girl passed-away due to those wry, sardonic satires.
"Those who are wise will shine as brightly as the expanse of the Heavens, and those who have instructed many in uprightousness as bright as stars for all eternity" -Daniel 12:3
Here's also what the prolific, exquisite GODy sed: 'the more you shall honor Me, the more I shall bless you' -the Infant Jesus of Prague.
Go git'm, girl. You're incredible. See you Upstairs. I won't be joining'm in the nasty Abyss where Isis prowls
thesuperseedoftime.blogspot.com
infowars.com
-YOUTHwitheTRUTH
-------------------------------
PS Need summore unique, uncivilized, useless names? Lemme gonna gitcha started, brudda:
Oak Woods, Franky Sparks, Athena Noble, Autumn Rose, Faith Bishop, Dolly Martin, Willow Rhodes, Cocoa Major, Roman Stone, Bullwark Burnhart, Magnus Wilde, Kardiak Arrest, Will Wright, Goldy Silvers, Penelope Summers, Sophie Sharp, Violet Snow, Lizzy Roach, BoxxaRoxx, Aunty Dotey, Romero Stark, Zacharia Neptoon, Mercurio Morrissey, Fritz & Felix Franz, Victor Payne, Isabella Silverstein, Mercedes Kennedy, Redding Rust, Phoenix Martini, Ivy Squire, Sauer Wolfe, Yankee Cooky, -blessed b9...
God blessa youse
(trust-in-Jesus)
-Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL
Apna Showroom presents premium lice combs for kids, crafted with safe, fine metal teeth to gently remove lice and nits without harming the scalp. These lice combs ensure comfort and hygiene, making them ideal for children’s sensitive hair. Perfect for daily use, they offer a natural lice-removal solution without harsh chemicals. Lightweight andApna Showroom Baby Girl's and Baby Boy's Cotton Panties Fancy and Designer (Multicolour, 3-6 Months) -12 Piece
Apna Showroom Unisex Baby's Cotton Panties/Bloomers/Underwear (2-3 Years)-12 Pieces
Apna Showroom Unisex Baby's Cotton Panties/Underwear Pack of 12 for 18-24 months 1-2 years baby panty
durable, they provide long-term use for parents seeking reliable care. Keep your child’s hair healthy and lice-free with Apna Showroom lice combs, designed for effectiveness and safety.
Post a Comment
<< Home