Life News
Feeling very fortunate and happy these days. I have found a new job, at last, and it is a very good one, in publishing. I am not only taking on a new position, but moving to a new city. I will be moving to Western New York, not far from where Upstate Friend lives, in about two weeks. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of trips upstate, to be interviewed and then, once the offer was made, to look for an apartment. I have been letting people know, arranging for movers, etc. As each step gets taken care of, the move begins to seem more real. This will be an adventure for me, a lifelong New Yorker.
But I am game.
But I am game.
4 Comments:
I'm so happy for you, my friend! I'm always thinking of my friend that lost jobs and hoping that everyone will find a new position.
I'm glad you'll be so close to Jo(e)!
I hope everything goes smoothly with the move.
Thanks, Lilian!
A late congrats on the new job and move. Wishing you lots of joy with the new life.
Jodi: Thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home