Yes, once I noticed I did not get into blogroll and could not understand where I was. I don't remember what it said or what address/ site it was. It was not an error message saying cannot open blogroll.
Seemed odd but the next time I could get in. This was a couple of weeks ago or so.
Terry, I'm getting the Google ad but nothing else, basically. But I haven't tried today, yet.
FA: go to www.blogrolling.com. It will give you instructions. If it's working, that is. I was so panicked when I thought I would not be able to access my blogroll that I immediately listed all the blogs I follow in the "blogs I follow" function in blogspot. Which is somehow connected to Google Reader. Who knows.
6 Comments:
Seems to be working, but it's inserting a Google ad up top. Don't know if that's something you can turn off in your preferences or not.
Yes, once I noticed I did not get into blogroll and could not understand where I was. I don't remember what it said or what address/ site it was. It was not an error message saying cannot open blogroll.
Seemed odd but the next time I could get in. This was a couple of weeks ago or so.
How do you GET a blogroll?
FA
Terry, I'm getting the Google ad but nothing else, basically. But I haven't tried today, yet.
FA: go to www.blogrolling.com. It will give you instructions. If it's working, that is. I was so panicked when I thought I would not be able to access my blogroll that I immediately listed all the blogs I follow in the "blogs I follow" function in blogspot. Which is somehow connected to Google Reader. Who knows.
(a month later, but at least I'm responding ;-)
It works for me, but it does have that ad thing on top too...
Sorry for not visiting in so long. I remember you mentioned something about going to Brazil once. Do email me about it if you want, OK?
I just wanted to let you know I have a new blog. Go to my profile to find it!
Post a Comment
<< Home