Miss Me?
Sorry I've been such a lousy blogger lately. Life seems to be taking over.
But, to make up for my long absence, here's some exciting news from my world: I have found a new apartment and am going to move from Quaint Neighborhood of Brownstones and Quirkily Charming but Cramped Apartments to, well, a much bigger and more modern space on Broad Boulevard Lined with Apartment Buildings, Some Prewar and Some Postwar.
So, in case you really enjoyed all my rants about such topics as my lack of air conditioning in the summer, my pint-sized refrigerator and nonexistent counter space, my drafty windows that don't keep the cold out in the winter, and my having to climb over my bed to get to the closet and dresser, I apologize in advance. It's possible I may find something to complain about in the new space, but for now, I'm really excited.
The move is scheduled for the weekend after this one coming up. I'll keep you posted.
But, to make up for my long absence, here's some exciting news from my world: I have found a new apartment and am going to move from Quaint Neighborhood of Brownstones and Quirkily Charming but Cramped Apartments to, well, a much bigger and more modern space on Broad Boulevard Lined with Apartment Buildings, Some Prewar and Some Postwar.
So, in case you really enjoyed all my rants about such topics as my lack of air conditioning in the summer, my pint-sized refrigerator and nonexistent counter space, my drafty windows that don't keep the cold out in the winter, and my having to climb over my bed to get to the closet and dresser, I apologize in advance. It's possible I may find something to complain about in the new space, but for now, I'm really excited.
The move is scheduled for the weekend after this one coming up. I'll keep you posted.

8 Comments:
Whoa! Big news! Congratulations on the upcoming new digs, Sarah [Sometimes].
yes, we missed you.
we're moving too. it is not easy.
I'm convinced that moving is a job for a clone. And you should be up here visiting sick (and well) friends instead.
Don't say I didn't warn ya....
;-)
FA
Thanks, Terry, for the congrats. Clowncar, I'll be sending a good thought your way. FA: what a nice thought, to get out of the way and let the clone handle it. I do have some movers coming. And yes, I should come up your way and check on our ailing friend and see you, too. One of these days.
Oh, I saw this post the other night through a drug-induced fog and thought I had imagined it.
You really are moving?
Wow.
Now I'll have to visit again so I can picture where you live ....
jo(e): all part of the plan! (having you visit again, that is...)
A week from tonight I'll be in the new place. It's kind of scary.
How's the new place? You must still be busy unpacking and getting settled, no? These things take forever! Do let us know how it is, OK?
Since moving day has come and gone, I hope it went well and the new apartment is splendid!
I often thought about you and how cold you were in the old one.
Post a Comment
<< Home