Saturday, May 02, 2009

Connected

Hi all--and thanks to those who have left me nice comments over the last five weeks. I moved on March 28th, and have just now, today, gotten connected to the Internet again at home. I've been reading comments but have not wanted to connect to my blog other than on my home computer (at work, for example).

Anyway, the new apartment is great so far--I'm still unpacking and getting used to the neighborhood, but it's nice to have more space (a lot), an elevator, and modern amenities like air conditioning and a full-size refrigerator.

More soon--I've been tinkering around with the computer and moving furniture around and I want to get outside before the afternoon is gone.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Joy said...

Welcome back and congratulations on the new apartment!

I haven't been posting much myself. I think I need a new focus since I am pretty much healed from the broken leg.

Joy

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Todd said...

Welcome back, and congratulations!

6:01 PM  
Blogger BrightenedBoy said...

Moving is so much fun. I love the feel of settling into a new house.

Congratulations on your place!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Bitty said...

:) Happy spring! Happy new apartment!

1:13 AM  
Blogger YourFireAnt said...

I wondered where you were. Nice to see you again. That shot from Germany is evocative.

FA

11:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah Sometimes said...

Thanks, all! It's nice to feel welcomed to my new home by my blog buddies....

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home