Here's another one from my Coney Island day, again taken by my friend. Oddly, or perhaps synchronously, I think it would make a good illustration for a recent post by jo(e).
clowncar: thanks for the comment. Yes, I have to give my friend credit for the Coney Island photos, although the Brighton boardwalk one is mine. He was very intent on looking at things, and I agree, the photos are evocative. I have not yet been to a cyclones game, although I would like to. Maybe this summer.
3 Comments:
Yes, that would be perfect!
I have to quit coming here. It makes me miss Brooklyn too much.
All your Coney Island pix are so evocative of the place. you (or perhaps your friend) have a nice visual touch.
Have you ever gone to a Cyclones game?
clowncar: thanks for the comment. Yes, I have to give my friend credit for the Coney Island photos, although the Brighton boardwalk one is mine. He was very intent on looking at things, and I agree, the photos are evocative. I have not yet been to a cyclones game, although I would like to. Maybe this summer.
Post a Comment
<< Home