Tuesday night thoughts
I have not wanted this blog to be too mopey, too much about sad feelings that I have sometimes. But, I often do go to those sad feelings. I often feel that I am spinning around trying to figure out why I am sad (I have various theories) and especially trying to fix it, trying to figure out some course of action that will make my life happier, that will set me off in a better direction.
It's better, of course, not to try to figure it out. There is not always an answer, nor is it possible to exclude the sad feelings from my life. Sometimes there is nothing to do except take a small action--go to a dance class, get some sleep, read a book. I am good at doling out this kind of advice to other people but not so good at taking it myself.
Tonight I went to a dance class and I will try to get some sleep.
It's better, of course, not to try to figure it out. There is not always an answer, nor is it possible to exclude the sad feelings from my life. Sometimes there is nothing to do except take a small action--go to a dance class, get some sleep, read a book. I am good at doling out this kind of advice to other people but not so good at taking it myself.
Tonight I went to a dance class and I will try to get some sleep.
4 Comments:
I think I understand. Tonight I made myself go out for a walk.
jo
yes, exercise is very good. I keep thinking, if I would just remember to do something every day, I would feel a lot better. Thanks for stopping by!
I'm enjoying your blog, which I found through jo(e)'s page. I have a tendency to get mopey and housebound, and it always helps to go out and do something, anything.
Sandra, thanks for de-lurking. it's good to know people are out there reading!
Post a Comment
<< Home