Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tie-yerd

I'm in that fog that comes from finishing a semester of teaching. Somewhat elated to be done, somewhat wistful, too, because I had a really great group of students this semester. But mostly tired, in either one or two syllables.

Oh, and here's a question for anyone out there who watched the season finale of that Doctor Show Named After a Famous Medical Textbook: Does anyone else want to know how to find a therapist like Meredith's, who can cure you in three sessions, and who lets you pop in on her with searching questions at odd times of the day?

3 Comments:

Blogger YourFireAnt said...

Yes.

FA

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the part where the therapist works in your building...that's key.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah Sometimes said...

FA and PPB: Thanks for the affirmation! I'm glad I'm not alone in my longing combined with incredulity.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home